GALL BLADDER FLUSH (CLEANSE), CLASSICAL STYLE.
IN THE BEGINNING I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT BY PHYSIOLOGY GALL BLUDDER CAN NOT ACCUMULATE MORE THEN 12 GALLSTONES. THE REST OF THEM RESIDE IN THE LIVER...
- LEMONS ( OR GRAPEFRUIT- ONLY IF YOU HAVE HYPOGLICEMIA)
- ORGANIC 100% APPLE JUICE (Not the clear one) OR MALIC ACID
- OLIVE OIL (Preferrably regular or light. The Virgin oil leaves bad after taste)
- REGULAR EPSOM SALT
- HOT BOTTLE
You can choose 24, 48 or 72 hours fasting with apple juice or malic acid (choose one) - it is totally up to you and your tolerance to fasting. My personal suggestion: if you have Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) - fast only for 1 day. You also can substitute Lemon for Grapefruit juice. IF YOU HAVE ANY ILNESSES, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING ANY SUPPLEMENT, CLEANSING, DIET and OTHER HEALTH RELATED PROGRAMMS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH CONDITION BEFORE AND AFTER CLEANSE.
- DRINK APPLE JUICE (MIX IT WITH WATER FOR LOW SUGAR CONTENT) EVERY 1.5 to 2 HRS. ALL DAY LONG. OR MIX MALIC ACID WITH WATER TO YOUR TOLERABLE TASTE.
- BEFORE BED TIME, TAKE 1/2 CUP OF OLIVE OIL AND 1/2 CUP OF FRESHLY SQUISED LEMON JUICE.
(YOU ALSO CAN MIX THEM TOGETHER, LIKE A SHAKE).
YEA, IT'S SMELLS AND SOUNDS WORSE THAN IT TASTES.
- SLEEP ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE , PUT HOT BOTTLE UNDER GALL BLUDDER AREA (if you feel nauseous - you can take out hot bottle).
- IN THE MORNING: TAKE SEVERAL EPSOM SALT DRINK (1 or 1.5 tsp for every 8-10 oz of water). You can take several drinks.
- IF YOU FEEL THAT EPSOM SALT DOES NOT WORK ENOUGH - USE ENEMA WITH WARM WATER.
You will pass some dark black, dark yellow or green objects, like shriveled peas. These objects are not gallstones. Chemical analysis of these objects shows they are composed of soap and are created by the bile interacting with the oil. The large amount of oil causes large amounts of bile to be flushed through the gallbladder in an attempt to digest the fats. This lowers cholesterol (because cholesterol is a major component of bile) and causes smaller stones to be expelled. Generally, gallstones less than 2 millimeters in diameter.
There is a small chance that a very large stone could become lodged in the bile ducts, which would require that surgery be performed to remove the gallbladder. However, herbalists are not aware of a single case of this happening in the past, and know that thousands of people have done this procedure.
Since this procedure is typically done as an alternative to surgery, we believe it is well worth trying, as a person can go ahead with the surgery if the procedure fails to relieve the problems.
IF YOU USE ENEMA PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT INSIDE IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT... (This one has been used for 5 times)
And please, remember: we always have Kosher and Halal Certified Organic Malic Acid For Sale in our clinic. (The price range appx. $3.00-$6.00 per bag)